Monday, January 3, 2011

Ack!

It's a great title, isn't it? But if I, Kit, were to sum up my feelings in one word, that is exactly what I would come up with, "Ack!"
I am never letting that Rowan girl post again!! "Why?" you ask.
Because in just one post she managed to reveal a secret that I've managed to keep from posting in the whole year that I've lived here!
"What is that?" you ask. Well, I'll tell you.
My real name is Meredith Kaitlyn Kittredge.
Meredith can't really be abbreviated (I've never been partial to Mere or Dith.)
So once upon a time, I did go by Kaitlyn. After a week I got quite sick of the name. That was when I was five. Now I just abbreviate Kaitlyn to Kit.
So, as I said, I'm never letting Rowan post again. You're probably wondering about how I can keep Rowan from posting when this is Mimi's blog.
Although she doesn't post often, it's clearly her blog. After all, it's named Mimiville, although I'm considering renaming it to "Kittyville".
am the main poster on this blog. I would change it, but I'd probably have my posting privileges revoked. >:(
Grrrr... Rowan, I sure hope that you're reading this!!! 
Nothing against you, but don't start calling me Kaitlyn!!
Woah, reading back over this, I sounded really crabby. This just goes to show what a little irritation will do to a person.

Kit

No comments: