Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rilla!!

Hi!!! This is Kit.
I had a very pleasant surprise this morning when I went to school. Aside from seeing the people I see every day, I saw someone whom I hadn't expected to see at all! 
My old friend Rilla was standing near the door, looking rather out of place. 
Now I'll give you an explanation, so you know what I am talking about. As you may know, I moved from Cincinnati in December of 2009. Rilla was my best friend there. 
The last time I spoke with her, she hadn't mentioned that she was moving here, so it was quite a surprise to see her!
I ran over to her. "Hi Rilla!" I bubbled.
She glanced over at me. Her eyes looked rather glazed over, so I could tell that she hadn't been paying any attention to anyone. Her face lit up when she saw me. "Oh hi Kit!"
We chatted until our classes started. 
I'm really glad she moved here. It will be nice having even more friends here!
She will probably post on this blog some. :)
I'm sorry about how this post kind of jumps around, I've been so excited that I have been talking like this too. :P

Kit

No comments: