Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jennifer-here!

Hi, I'm Jennifer Elaine!
It is a great honor to be posting on this blog; I've been an avid reader for quite a while. After a while of reading it, I emailed Kit and we became friends. When she heard that I was moving here she told me that I could maybe start posting on the blog, since I'd really be a girl of Mimiville.
I was really excited, and even more excited to meet Kit, and all of her friends.
My older sister, Rachel, can't seem to understand why I'm so excited to meet some kids that I read about regularly. I didn't try to explain it to her, because I knew that she probably didn't care much anyway.
Our new house is very nice, and so is the neighborhood. It's a lot warmer than my old home in Minnesota. That's not saying a whole lot though, it's been below freezing in Minnesota lately.
Kit dropped by our house to say hello while we were unpacking. It was great to finally meet her in person. After we chatted for a while, she offered to take me for a tour of the neighborhood. I was only too happy to oblige.
She showed me around, and pointed out the houses of her friends. I met Kirsten, who was out photographing her collie who is called Mollie.
I was happy to see that the neighborhood had a tennis court. Tennis is one of my favorite sports. Gymnastics and golf are my other favorites.
We got back to my house, and Kit left soon after. She told me that she was going to see her friend Dakota, who I suppose must be the girl who posted before I did. I guess that I'll meet her tomorrow too.

Bye!
Jenna

No comments: