Thursday, February 10, 2011

A quick update...

I think I've used this title before. Oh well.
Well, about the Sunny pictures.... I'm probably not going to do a post about them.
My reasons are as follows:
#1. I would have to actually take the pictures.
#2. I would have to go outside to take the pictures.
#3. It's cold.
#4. I have other things to do.
#5. I have other things to post about.
#6. Sunny is my sister's doll. (Mischa isn't mine either. :)
#7. I have this many reasons not to go outside to take pictures of Sunny.
#8. I, uh, think I ran out of reasons.

Enough reasons for you? I hope so.
The first three reasons explain themselves. We will move onto #4. At the moment I am not doing quite as many productive things, (like going outside in the freezing weather to take pictures) because I am rather worn out from the past months. All November I was writing, in December I was making Christmas presents, in January I was editing, and in February I have been procrastinating, hence the lack of posts.

As far as the "other things to post about" go, you'll just have to wait and see!!

Hopefully the last three reasons don't need any explaining. :)
With all luck, you should see a post sometime next week. Keep watching for it.

Mimi ;)

1 comment:

Rita said...

Can't wait! ^)^