Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello, summer!!

Hello summer, I've missed you desperately! Well, no not really. Personally, I've missed things like lazy summer days, rainbowsbarbecues, and swimming, but I could do without the heat

Hello, people reading this. This is Kit.
Sorry for the rather eccentric opening. Eliza is over at my house, and wanted to put her two-cents into this post, so she typed that little ditty up. Go figure. If you don't remember Eliza, look here.
You might be wondering what Eliza is doing at my house. I was kind of wondering the same thing. Now don't get me wrong, I like Eliza well enough, but she's not exactly the type of person you invite over to your house. Well, not unless you want somebody singing, and dancing, and doing things like jumping on your bed and rolling down your stairs. I don't really mind activities such as those, but my Mom isn't exactly ecstatic when company behaves like that. I don't know why though.
So anyway, I'm spending my first day of summer with Eliza. We're having a pretty good time, even though she is a bit of a piece of work. I wouldn't ordinarily take the time to write up a post while somebody is at my house, but right now Eliza is taking a break from civilized living to slide down the front banisters. I included a couple of pictures for your enjoyment. I love the second one (shown below), because it looks like Eliza is hanging on for dear life.

ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed your first day of summer!
Kit
P.S. I don't want to remove Jenna's post from the spotlight too quickly, especially for such a strange post as this, so you might go check out the post before this one, if you haven't already. :)

6 comments:

Bee said...

ELIZA!!!! No you didn't go to Kit's house without me!!!
Anonymous AKA your twin, Linzy

Eliza said...

Oh yes I did! I would have told you Linzy, but then you might have told Mom. And you know, I was supposed to be cleaning the basement.... >:D
Eliza

mimi said...

ELIZA! That's why you were at my house?!?! Great, now I've aided and abetted a criminal! I wondered why your mom looked so fussy when she picked you up....

Kit

Bee said...

Just so you know, I HAD TO CLEAN THE BASEMENT! >:(
I couldn't watch the Justin Bieber movie again! All because of YOU.
Linzy

Eliza said...

Whoops. Heh heh, my bad!
Eliza

P.S. Just my opinion.... but you probably didn't need to watch that movie again anyway. Haha.

Rita said...

Girls, Girls!