Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jenna's Thoughts

Hello! This is Jenna.
I could spend a long time talking about camp, but you probably already know enough about it from Kit's letters, which sum up the experience very nicely.
Not a whole lot has happened since then, except for that I went to an amusement park with Dakota a few days ago. It was fun, but there wasn't much about it that would be interesting for me to write, or for you to read.
So, aside from those things, the only thing that has really happened to me is that I entered the fourth round of The Doll Wardrobe's photo contest. I'm #7, and Mimi's friend is #18. If you would vote for us, it would be greatly appreciated. :)
Here is a link to the page with the photos: http://thedollwardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/08/activity-four-photos-voting-starts.html

Well, if you do vote for us, thank you! And if you don't, then that's okay too. :)
By now you're probably wondering why exactly I called this post "Jenna's thoughts" when there isn't a whole lot of actual thinking going on here. I'm kind of wondering that myself.

Bye!
Jenna

No comments: