Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Azaleas



I hope you will believe that I've been busy lately, and haven't thought much about posting, because that is the only excuse I have. :D
Anyway, I took these photos a couple of weeks ago when our azalea bushes were in full bloom. Since Kaya and I knew that they wouldn't last more than a few days, we decided to take some pictures in them. Kaya was very pleased to be out in the garden on a fresh spring day. I think azaleas might be one of my favorite flowers, actually. They're just so vibrant. :D

On another note, Doll fashion week, the sequel, will be coming sometime after tomorrow. Sounds sinister, doesn't it? Oh well, can't be helped. Make sure to stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Stunning azaleas, Mimi. You are quite the photographer as well. The only ones of my azaleas that bloom so profusely are the white ones. Bor-ing. ^__^

mimi said...

Thank you Rita!
Azaleas are actually very popular here, the ones like these, the light pinks, and yes, the white ones. :P