Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doll fashion week 2, day 3



Kit is joining us today in her new sundress.
I made this dress from an old skirt that nobody wore anymore. It was really easy to make, aside from cutting it out, I just had to sew up one side and sew snaps on the sleeves.
The top photo was taken outside in my back yard. I was hoping that Nutmeg would let me take a picture of her beside Kit, but I found that the poor thing is afraid of dolls. (I let her sniff Kit, she jumped, and ran the other way. Weird dog.) :P



Kit is quite fond of this dress; her favorite color is purple. :)
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wonderful show again this week! My favorite is the skirt/dress.. I think... that sweater is awesome!

I hear that you are going to start making your own clothes soon? Let me know if you need some help.

mimi said...

Thank you! I've had fun. :)
Okay, I will. Thank you for the offer! :D