Saturday, March 6, 2010

Doll fashion week, day 7



Well, today is the last day of doll fashion. I hope all of you have enjoyed it as much as I have!
Today Josefina is wearing a pink dress that I made for my sister out of a baby dress.
As I was taking the photo, Josefina smiled and smoothed her dress. "I'm glad I don't have to wear floral shorts this time." she said.
"Um... me too." I agreed.
"I don't think the dress stands out very well against this black background though. (this was before she got a silver background.) Do you have anything else?"
After rooting through my fabric, I finally came across the fabric that is the current background. Josefina was very pleased with it. I paused, waiting for any complaints. "You can go ahead." she said.
I breathed a sigh of relief. Compliant dolls are a lot easier to photograph.



No comments: