Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Updates, and the AG store!

Hello! This is Jenna.
I hope that you all had a good Thanksgiving, and are having a good first part of December. Kit has finished the writing portion of her novel, but she says that it isn't ready to be read yet, so you'll have to wait. :/
I tried to convince her to post it as it is currently, but she was horrified. Apparently authors don't just post their first drafts around all over everywhere.
In other news, Mimi got to visit an AG store! Her good friends Rita and Bob took her there.
Mimi says that they had a great time there. It is a beautiful store, and all of the staff people are very nice. Apparently it can be rather overwhelming because of how much there is to see.
Kaya was the only one of us who got to go. Lucky. She told us all about it though, which is how I know anything about it. It sounds like a lot of fun there. Kaya liked meeting all of the different girls who live there. One of them even came home with Mimi and Kaya!! However, she has stubbornly refused to come out until Christmas. Strange, huh?

I don't really have anything else to say at the moment. I guess I had better just sign off before this gets too long.
Bye!
Jenna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna,
I can't wait to see what doll appears on Christmas!!
Love,
Summer

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to see the new girl who comes out for Christmas .. how fun.

The store is a little overwhelming right off the first time you go, I got picked from the Seattle store so I came out of my box into that craziness. Marsali loves to go to the stores.

It will be great to see your movie when you get it posted. KEWL

Hugs,
Taryn N Marsali

mimi said...

Thank you both! I can't wait to see her too... :D

Jenna

Rita said...

Jenna, I loved your post. That A.G. store is lots of fun, but most fun when Mimi and her AG girls go along. Great photos! xxoo

mimi said...

Thank you, Rita! It was a lot of fun. :D